Apr 27, 2012:
- 4:50 PM Ticket #769 (gcc "unused parameter" warnings in generated C code for classes) closed by
- fixed: Fixed here: …
- 4:45 PM Ticket #112 (Declare c(p)def classes/methods without need for .pxd file) closed by
Apr 22, 2012:
- 10:01 PM Ticket #770 (Test failures and compiler warnings with the clang compiler) created by
- A while ago I reported a few issues on the cython-users mailing list: …
Apr 21, 2012:
- 9:17 PM Ticket #769 (gcc "unused parameter" warnings in generated C code for classes) created by
- […] It'd be nice if these were suppressed by Cython.
- 1:26 PM Milestone 0.16 completed
- 11:27 AM Ticket #554 (Closures generated from cdef functions have issues) closed by
- 11:19 AM Ticket #522 (Decorator directives does not work with c(p)def functions) closed by
- fixed: This seems fixed in the release branch of 0.16.
- 11:13 AM Ticket #392 (Inplace operators on complex numbers) closed by
- fixed: Replying to dagss: > Mike T on ML complained that it still …
Apr 17, 2012:
- 11:03 AM Ticket #768 (type inference can break 'del' statement) created by
- This fails to compile: […]
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.