transform "raise MemoryError" into "PyErr_NoMemory()"
|Reported by:||scoder||Owned by:||scoder|
raise MemoryError raise MemoryError()
are not safe in the sense that they may fail to instantiate the exception (thus leading to a memory error ;-). They should be transformed into a call to PyErr_NoMemory().
See mailing list thread
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by scoder
- Milestone changed from wishlist to 0.14.1
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by scoder
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by scoder
- Owner changed from somebody to scoder
- Status changed from reopened to new
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.