- 09:50 Ticket #769 (gcc "unused parameter" warnings in generated C code for classes) closed by
- fixed: Fixed here: …
- 09:45 Ticket #112 (Declare c(p)def classes/methods without need for .pxd file) closed by
- 15:01 Ticket #770 (Test failures and compiler warnings with the clang compiler) created by
- A while ago I reported a few issues on the cython-users mailing list: …
- 14:17 Ticket #769 (gcc "unused parameter" warnings in generated C code for classes) created by
- […] It'd be nice if these were suppressed by Cython.
- 06:26 Milestone 0.16 completed
- 04:27 Ticket #554 (Closures generated from cdef functions have issues) closed by
- 04:19 Ticket #522 (Decorator directives does not work with c(p)def functions) closed by
- fixed: This seems fixed in the release branch of 0.16.
- 04:13 Ticket #392 (Inplace operators on complex numbers) closed by
- fixed: Replying to dagss: > Mike T on ML complained that it still …
- 04:03 Ticket #768 (type inference can break 'del' statement) created by
- This fails to compile: […]
- 05:30 Ticket #766 (function in loop can break code generation) closed by
- fixed: fixed here …
- 01:57 Ticket #767 (Template specialization leaks into builtin types) closed by
- fixed: Fix at …
- 01:51 Ticket #767 (Template specialization leaks into builtin types) created by
- As reported on the list […] fails with "Function declared public or …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.