- 14:17 Ticket #769 (gcc "unused parameter" warnings in generated C code for classes) created by
- […] It'd be nice if these were suppressed by Cython.
- 06:26 Milestone 0.16 completed
- 04:27 Ticket #554 (Closures generated from cdef functions have issues) closed by
- 04:19 Ticket #522 (Decorator directives does not work with c(p)def functions) closed by
- fixed: This seems fixed in the release branch of 0.16.
- 04:13 Ticket #392 (Inplace operators on complex numbers) closed by
- fixed: Replying to dagss: > Mike T on ML complained that it still …
- 04:03 Ticket #768 (type inference can break 'del' statement) created by
- This fails to compile: […]
- 05:30 Ticket #766 (function in loop can break code generation) closed by
- fixed: fixed here …
- 01:57 Ticket #767 (Template specialization leaks into builtin types) closed by
- fixed: Fix at …
- 01:51 Ticket #767 (Template specialization leaks into builtin types) created by
- As reported on the list […] fails with "Function declared public or …
- 17:46 Ticket #766 (function in loop can break code generation) created by
- Hello, With the current development version (dd8ac3), the following code …
- 09:13 Ticket #763 (reversed(range(start, stop, step)) is wrong) closed by
- fixed: Follow-up ticket for optimising this case is in #765.
- 09:12 Ticket #765 (Optimise reversed(range(start,stop,step)) for non-trivial steps) created by
- This should be optimised: […] Note that this involves properly …
- 16:43 Ticket #764 (prange doesn't properly parse reduction in if-elif-else trees) created by
- The Cython compiler throws an UnboundLocalError on the x += 2 …
- 05:27 Ticket #763 (reversed(range(start, stop, step)) is wrong) created by
- When iterating over reversed(range()), the reversed swaps the bounds of …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.