- 04:22 Ticket #582 (comparison operators on char* literals should compare strings, not ...) created by
- This is currently annoying for bytes literals (which Cython handles as …
- 20:59 Ticket #581 (bad reference type coercion) closed by
- fixed: http://hg.cython.org/cython-devel/rev/afd14e20b678 …
- 20:51 Ticket #581 (bad reference type coercion) created by
- 23:51 Ticket #580 (Buffer code aborts on first error) created by
- Most of Cython uses the error(...) method so that the maximum number of …
- 23:48 Ticket #579 (compiler crash on invalid buffer type) closed by
- 23:37 Ticket #579 (compiler crash on invalid buffer type) created by
- […] as reported at …
- 09:43 Ticket #561 (major performance bug with special functions) closed by
- fixed: This has been fixed except for __getattr__.
- 09:43 Ticket #553 (Make inferring Python str type unsafe) closed by
- fixed: While not all corner cases have been resolved, this has been fixed enough …
- 09:41 Ticket #569 (New special method code breaks __getattr__ and module initialisation) closed by
- fixed: What exactly to do about this long term is still undecided, as the above …
- 01:29 Ticket #578 (crash in Py3 with non-sliceable slices) created by
- I believe […] is enough to trigger it.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.