- 20:53 Ticket #546 (range(a,b,c) not optimized for (at compile time) unknown step value) created by
- We optimized range(a) and range(a,b), why not this one?
- 12:57 Ticket #544 (FlattenInListTransform breaks code with side-effects) closed by
- fixed: Fixed here: http://hg.cython.org/cython-devel/rev/37d40646533e
- 07:02 Ticket #544 (FlattenInListTransform breaks code with side-effects) created by
- The following Python code always evaluates count() four times on …
- 07:57 Ticket #542 (Support for relative import) created by
- Python >=2.5 supports relative import: […] this is not supported by …
- 01:43 Ticket #541 (Exception catching semantic change in Python 3) created by
- As described in [ http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-3110/#semantic-changes …
- 14:46 Ticket #540 (-3 compiler switch to enable Python 3 syntax/semantics) closed by
- fixed: Implemented here: http://hg.cython.org/cython-devel/rev/76df08abd4bf …
- 14:43 Ticket #540 (-3 compiler switch to enable Python 3 syntax/semantics) created by
- Cython should distinguish between specialties of the Python 2 and Python 3 …
- 05:40 Ticket #539 (range function regression) closed by
- worksforme: Works for me in current cython-devel, assuming that 'k' is int-compatible.
- 02:07 Ticket #539 (range function regression) created by
- I'm not sure if this has already been fixed in cython-devel, but it should …
- 10:31 Ticket #465 (fix scoping for comprehensions and generator expressions) closed by
- fixed: The above described locals() problem is not due to the variable not …
- 21:45 Ticket #538 (Various issues with integer literals.) closed by
- 21:44 Ticket #538 (Various issues with integer literals.) created by
- Large integer literals used in a double context were emitted verbatim in …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.